BEGINNERS – Mar 2023 New Moon Workshop
March 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Starting in 2023, Jen is opening her New Moon Astrology workshops to the public. Previously these "Astro Magick" evenings were invite-only workshops.
The purpose of the mini-workshop is to hold a “witchy ritual” centering around the current month’s astrological energies. This workshop isn’t about the “moon” in general – we won’t be going over Moon phases or Moon gazing or anything like that.
Our monthly focus is on understanding and working with the energies and themes that the Moon’s relationship with the Sun brings during this “growth period” in any given month through the lens of Astrology.
VIDEO: Click to see what a new moon workshop is like!
What will we do…
- Introduction to the Astrology of the current New/Full moon cycle.
- Learn about the energy theme of the coming month.
- Learn about the sign/house polarity of this energy.
- Learn where this is found in your natal chart.
- Set Your Intentions
- You’ll have time to write out intentions around the energy theme of the new moon.
- You’ll have time to write out bite-sized goals to help you manifest your intentions.
- You’ll be able to use your personal house placements to see where this energy might be specifically playing out in your life.
- If you choose, you can create a Sigil around your intentions.
- Community Building
These workshops have become a time to share and find insight into your own self. Some months carry more openly chatty energy during the workshop, while other months are quieter introspection focusing on writing your intentions. It's all about the flow of the mix of energy of the women who attend any given month.
- Burn Ceremony
At the end of the evening, we embrace our inner witch, drop everyone's written intention into the pot, and let them burn out to co-create with the universe.